Wednesday 4 June 2014

Phantom Vibrate EP

Jacques Greenes new EP, Phantom Vibrate, has not disappointed. Already being one of my favourite producers/DJ's ever since laying my ears on Another Girl way back in 2012 I have always kept myself up to date with his growing number of tracks. No excuse is definitely going to be a new favourite of mine and the vocals are just amazing, hopefully it will get some airtime and be played around Nottingham in the summer, but I'm very doubtful. Feel What, although not as good as No Excuse, is still really chilled and I can imagine it being played at around 4am in a club when everyones starting to come down, debating whether to drop another bomb or go home haha. 


ALSO, I've only just discovered one of Greene's first songs and its fucking insane. I have no idea how I've never heard it before, but it's instantly became a new favourite of mine and been on constant repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment