Friday 6 June 2014

My 10 Favourite Books

It's 1am, I'm really bored and should really be revising feminism within the media and distribution between industries, but I can't be bothered so instead I've decided to list my top ten books. It's not really in an order of favourites, although Less Than Zero is definitely my all time favourite, but just an arrangement of books I think everyone should have a look at. I'm pretty bad at making lists and ordering things anyway.  



1) Less Than Zero, Bret Easton Ellis




2) The Catcher in the Rye, J.D Salinger 




3) Haunted, Chuck Palahniuk 


  

4) Naive Super, Erlend Lee




5) Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami




6) Ham on Rye, Charles Bukowski




7) Goodbye Tsugumi, Banana Yoshimoto




8) Vernon God Little, DBC Pierre 




9) When I was Five I Killed Myself, Howard Buten




10) Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment